Expose a Love Rat in the National Press
Are you the victim of a Love Rat?
Have you been conned, duped or betrayed by a partner, husband or wife? Did they cheat on you, lie to you, or ruin your life? If the answer is yes, you may want to get revenge, set the record straight, warn others in a similar situation, or just get closure.
Love-Rat.co.uk is part of the UK’s largest independent press agency. We specialise in selling your stories to magazines, arranging the best deal for you, and ensuring you stay in control of your story. Our service is FREE to you and there is no obligation.
Find out what your story is worth by completing the story valuation form on this page.
We know how you feel
One thing we know about working with love-rat victims for over 15 years is that ANYONE can be taken in by a cheat or con-artist. We’ve worked with people of all ages, from every social spectrum. You must be feeling like you are in pieces, and either going through or have felt the following stages of anguish:
- Shock – that your partner could do this to you after a long or trust based relationship. Perhaps you’ve got children together. Your life feels like it has been a sham and you are numb with pain.
- Denial – that the person you thought you knew could do such a thing. It couldn’t possibly be true? Sometimes it’s hard to come to terms with what has happened, especially if friends and family have voiced concerns in the past.
- Sadness – that there is nothing you can do to change what has happened and that you have found out. The disappointment that this horrible burden of knowledge will never go away again, or leave your heart.
- Anger – for the pain you are feeling, for the embarrassment, for the lies you fell for, and for making a mockery of your life.
If you are at the end of these stages, or just at the beginning, Love-Rat.co.uk is here to help and get some answers for you. Whether you want to rat on your cheating partner, or get some straight answers out of them, we can lend you a helping hand. We’ll contact your partner for you and put them on the spot to find out why the really did it. You’ll also finally get your chance to tell your side of things, and tell the world what they are really like.
Even though huge numbers of people are duped, conned or cheated on every year, most people don’t have the confidence to share their story. They are either too embarrassed or worried about what others will say.
Others choose to go public with their story to help those in a similar situation, set the record straight, expose the love rat, and earn some extra cash.
Magazines get a huge response when printing love rat stories, from hundreds of people suffering a similar situation. Because of this, magazines are always looking for love rat stories and they’re willing to pay generously for them.
Perhaps your fee will be a nest-egg to start your life again, or get away on a long holiday.
Let us help you make the most out of your story. Contact us today.
Have you been betrayed by a Love Cheat
Putting your whole heart into a relationship, your soul, every moment you have – is something happens to most of us at least once in our lives. From that first look, to that first kiss, then the ups-and-downs that follow afterwards. And then, after years of respect and companionship, you are like one person. You fit each other like a glove. Until when you least expect it – the ultimate betrayal, and the biggest shock of your life occurs. The person you loved more than anyone else in the world, maybe even the father or mother of your children, is a Love Cheat.
Sound like an all too familiar story? At Love-Rat.co.uk we’ve heard the same sordid tale thousands of times. Each time, the deception is as bitter as the next. But we are here to help you… the victim.
Love Cheats who betray their partner over a month, a year, or often throughout a whole marriage or relationship can have a devastating effect, not just for you, but for your whole family. Whether it was a foreign love rat, a husband’s affair, or a serial con-man, you probably want revenge.
So Why Sell My Story and Expose a Love Cheat?
Infidelity in all its forms, is unfortunately here to stay, but many people chose not to take it lying down; instead to Name and Shame the love-rat in their life.
There are a number of reason people choose to go public with their stories.
You may feel that any, or all of the following are true:
- Do you want to protect others from the same fate as you?
- Do you want money as compensation for the hurt you are feeling right now?
- Do you want to be able to close that chapter of your life and move on having had the final say?
- Do you want to expose the truth to his/her friends and family who think butter wouldn’t melt in their mouth?
- Do you want to unburden your problems to a receptive audience?
- Do you want to make him see what he is missing or see what he has done?
- Do you want him/her to hear the distress you’ve been put through – without them hanging up on you?
- Do you want to support those going through the same thing as you?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you are a clear candidate to have your story published.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
- Simply fill out the form on this page with a few basic details about your story. You only need to write a few bullet points so we get a brief idea of what happened.
- One of our sympathetic, friendly and professional trained writers will get back to you to discuss your options and give you an estimate for your story (based on the detail and sales of similar stories).
- If you’re happy to go ahed, we’ll auction your story to all of the magazine editors to find you the best offer. If you’re happy with the offers, we’ll write up your story in the style of the publication following a chat over the phone. We will then read it back to you (where you’ll be able to make any changes you like to the copy). It’s your story and we want to make sure you’re 100% happy with it.
Once the story appears in the publication, your payment will be released straight into your account. Our service is free to you and you’ll keep all of the agreed fee. We are paid seperately from the magazine to supply and write the story (most of the content you read in magazines and newspapers comes from agencies like ours).